Thursday, September 3, 2009

The perfect plan- well worth waiting for.

His Plan for Your Mate
Author unknown

Everyone longs to give themselves to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God to a Christian says no, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and contented with giving yourself totally, unreservedly to Me, to have an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me alone.

I love you, my child. And until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united with another until you are united with me exclusive of anything else--exclusive of any other desires or longings. I want you to have the best! Please allow me to bring it to you--you must keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things--keep learning and listening to the things I tell you--you must wait.

Don't be anxious, don't worry, don't look around at the things you think you want. Just keep looking up to me or you will miss what I have to show you.

And then, when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love more wonderful than any you would ever dream. You see, until you are ready, and until the one I have for you is ready...I am working at this very minute to have both of you ready at the same time...until you are both satisfied with Me and the life I have prepared for you, you won't be able to experiance the love that exemplafies your relationship with Me, and this is perfect love. And dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me, and to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty and perfection and love I offer you with Myself. Know that I love you utterly, I am Almighty God.

No comments:

Post a Comment